This recipe makes as few or as many “candy bars” as you like!! Just adjust accordingly to fill/coat as many dates as your heart desires.
Medjool Dates, pitted
Nut butter of choice (I used a crunchy peanut butter)
- Pit dates, creating a little space in the middle for them to be filled. Set aside
- In a small bowl combine nut butter and coconut oil in approximately a 3:1 ratio
- Gently fill dates with nut butter mixture. Once filled, place in freezer to firm up (about 30 minutes)
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Once melted dip dates to coat. Place on a wire rack and top with sea salt.
- Allow to set in the fridge for about an hour
Recipe courtesy of Lynsey Walker of www.lynseylovesfood.com