- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop fermented vegan proteins+ in Coconut flavour
- 1 and ½ cups almond milk (or light coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large mango
- 1-4 tbsp of water (as needed)
- toasted coconut flakes
- In a bowl mix together the chia seeds, shredded coconut, protein powder, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Allow to sit and gel for 1-2 hours.
- Peel and chop your mango and add to a food processor. If it is too thick and 1-4 tbsp of water.
- Layer the chia mixture in the bottom of a cup followed by the coconut layer on top.
- Garnish with fresh mango and coconut flakes
*If your chia pudding is too thick or you want to leave it to sit overnight, add a bit more almond milk.