Healthy, vegan, and no oven required… what’s not to love about these decadent mini cheesecakes?
Makes 12 mini cheese cakes
- ½ cup medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup almonds or walnuts
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¾ cup cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup fermented Vegan proteins+ vanilla
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup sour cherries (or berry of choice)
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin with a small amount of coconut oil
- To the bowl of a food processor add dates, nuts and ginger. Pulse until mixture comes together and holds it shape when pressed. Divide amongst muffin cups. Using your hands or a small spoon pack mixture down to form the crust.
- In a blender combine cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, fermented Vegan proteins+, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Spoon mixture into each muffin cup. Top with sour cherries (or berries of choice).
- Place in freezer until mixture is firm. To release cheesecakes, run a warm butter knife around the edge. Keep frozen until ready to serve.