I am so in love with smoothie bowls. They make me feel like I am eating a decadent dessert even though I am nourishing my body with nutrient-dense super foods. This smoothie bowl is also really high in fiber and key vitamins and minerals, which help promote regularity.
- ½ c hemp milk
- ¼ c apple juice
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 1 c frozen raspberries
- 3 c baby spinach
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 scoop vegan proteins+ powder (vanilla flavour)
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
- 2 tbsp dried organic coconut flakes
- ½ c ice
- toppings: 2 tbsp homemade granola
- Add all ingredients except toppings to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to get it moving. The smoothie should be extra thick.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with homemade granola.
- Eat immediately with a spoon.
Recipe by Michelle Vodrazka