I have been drinking Vegan Greens + O all week in a smoothie with half a banana and blueberries.
This morning I awoke with so much energy, (even after staying up way past my usual bed time!)
Then I bounded up 6 flights of stairs at work, with ease!
Truly amazing! Feeling great!
I have been using this product since it has appeared on the market due to the organic contents.
It is excellent. Easy to drink. Benefits my digestion, cholesterol, IBS syndrome and balances PH level in time of experiencing an unbalanced body acidity aggravation.
My beneficial experience is to take a scoop with water three times a week until body regains proper balance. Than, I stop awhile until it is needed again. It is my believe that to much of a good thing most of the time is not a good thing. Of course it depends of the person needs.
Balance is the Key word.
Thank you Sam Graci, for formulating Organic greens. I love the contents and the thought of it!
Greens+O Acai Mango is my favourite tasting Greens+ supplement. It is absolutely delicious.
I enjoy that it contains healthy ingredients like spirulina, chia and broccoli sprouts, among other things, and that many of these ingredients are organic.
I feel as though Genuine Health overall makes a really good effort to listen to people's concerns and craft supplements that give many people options to enjoy them - such as those who are gluten intolerant or vegan.
My favourite way of drinking it is in a green smoothie with water, ice and spinach. It improves the flavour of any smoothie and makes drinking your veggies easy.
Although it is challenging to quantify, I have found my health and wellness to be improved since taking Greens+ supplements.
Thanks for excluding probiotics in this blend!! Less is totally more.
The green powder kept me skeptical at first, but the açaï and mango taste is absolutely great. I usually mix it with good quality fruit juice. It gives me steady and natural energy as well as my daily dose of organic fruits and veggies. Thanks for making such an incredible product!
Re: finally greens+ is gluten-free!
Thanks for the great feedback on greens+ O. We are really excited and proud of our newest member to the greens+ family & love hearing people’s comments.
We wanted to take a little time to address some of your concerns.
1. greens+ O, like our original greens+ is available in a 30 serving container and due to the organic materials rings in a slightly higher price tag as they do in our local grocery stores. However, we wanted to clear up the myth that it is double the price. If you look at our SRP for both products greens+ O is about $0.27 more per serving – as with our original greens+ you still get 6 servings of organic fruits and vegetables in every scoop – both products are great value for your money and investment in your overall health.
2. Licorice is a question that comes up frequently but is an amazing ingredient that should not be overlooked. With a celebrated herbal past expanding the last 1,000 years licorice is used for everything from helping to relieve the common cold, to liver protection, to adrenal support. It is part of our herbal energizing blend and helps give greens+ it research-proven benefits of energy & vitality. While larger doses of licorice have been reported to cause hypertension the amount used in all greens+ is set to reflect the NoEL (no effect level) that is based on a detailed study in Human Experimental Toxicology.
3. Probiotics are a great addition to any health and supplement program however although a lot of probiotics although considered to be “dairy free” have their origins begin on a dairy medium. We wanted to make a formula that was truly inclusive for everyone suffering from a dietary allergy and thus choose to leave it out of greens+ O. If you are looking for a probiotic supplement check out live probio+ o3mega (http://www.genuinehealth.com/live-probio-o3mega.html) that contains one of the most researched strains of probiotics BB536 on the market.
I started taking this because we have been trying for over a year to have a baby. A friend swears this is what helped her, but I was thinking it would taste really yucky like my other greens do, but no, I mixed it with juice and really good! Hoping this helps us out:)
Finally greens+ is gluten-free!
I think this new allergen-free formula is perfect for those people who are extremely sensitive to gluten, soy, corn and dairy such as myself; so I'm thankful that it's available and that Genuine Health has gotten their act together and finally started offering something that is truly safe for those who suffer from gastrointestinal problems such as Celiac disease and/or food allergies. But I do have a few complaints:
1) the cost is significantly higher. Each bottle contains only half as much content for almost the same price as other greens+ products. I don't understand the reason for this but I hope the cost will go down eventually to match the larger sized containers.
2) licorice root. It can make the body more sensitive to sodium; especially if this product is taken on a regular basis for a long period of time. It would be nice if this particular ingredient were removed from the formula in order to avoid this potential problem.
2) there are no more probiotics which are critically important for proper digestion and immune function. Dairy-free probiotics are widely available and should be added to this product to round it out nicely and make it more complete.
Thus, for the above reasons, I would have to rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. Otherwise, I would give it a perfect rating.
Love the new Greens+O. Great taste and it doesn't have the big potential allergens. This was a must for me. Will buy this again and again. Fantastic job GH.
Greens+O acai and mango is soooo smooth just mixed with some water it's amazing. Tastes really great!!!