Essential, pure Omega-3 fatty acids in their most absorbable forms – naturally.
Omega-3 fats like those in omega3 and omega3+ are highly regarded for their healthy benefits, and are lacking in most diets.
Strictly tested to ensure purity, our omega3 formulas give you researched dosages of pure, wild, sustainable Omega EPA and DHA in unique super deodorized softgels for increased absorption with no fishy repeat.
Benefits of omega3 include:
• Promotes overall health and well being†
• Features premium Omega-3 with EPA/DHA
• Unique id System™ enteric coated = no fishy repeat
• Derived from pure, wild, sustainable sources
To guarantee your safety, all of the fish oils contained in each of the omega3 formulas are derived from pure, wild fish sources. These pharmaceutical grade fish oils are molecularly distilled and are strictly tested to meet the highest purity guidelines.
3 important reasons to trust our omega3 line:
1. Pure, wild, sustainable sources = highest Omega-3s
• Our fish oils are derived from pure and wild sources of anchovy and sardines.
• These fish are regarded for their beneficial oils, and because of their short lifespan are less likely to be exposed to toxins.
• A wild fish source is considered superior, as farmed fish such as salmon, can contain much lower levels of the beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Unique delivery system = no fishy odour, taste or aftertaste
• Our unique id SystemTM enteric-coating helps ensure the delivery of the fish oils to your small intestine for immediate and proper absorption.
• This special coating also guarantees no fishy taste, repeat or odor.
3. The cleanest, safest sources
• All of our fish oils are thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury) or other dangerous dioxins.
• All of our fish oils are hexane free
• Our fish oils are pharmaceutical grade and have been tested by The International Fish Oil Standards, administered by the University of Guelph.
View our Fish Oil Standards Guide here.
View the IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) 5 star rating report on omega3 here.
• In addition, our fish oils meet standards set by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Council for Responsible Nutrition, as well as the Environmental Protection guidelines.
Note: Omega-3 fatty acids and GLA have been established as very safe when used to supplement a healthy diet. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are currently taking prescription drugs, please talk to your health practitioner before taking any omega3 formula.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Available in 60, 120 and 240 softgels.