- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt*
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vegan greens+ O, unflavored
- 1/2 cup sugar-free granola
- 1-2 strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Mix the yogurt with honey or maple syrup, vanilla, and greens+ powder. Stir until evenly combined
- Layer half the granola at the bottom of the serving glass and pour half the yogurt mixture on top. Repeat once more, reserving a spoonful of the granola for the top
- Garnish with remaining granola and strawberries and enjoy!
*You can substitute coconut yogurt with organic Greek yogurt or another non-dairy yogurt of choice.