In this clean, plant-based cheesecake, the cream cheese gets swapped out for protein- and healthy fat-rich walnuts and cashews, with an added protein-boost from fermented vegan proteins+. Plus, it’s sweetened naturally with maple syrup, dates and raspberries. Yes, you can have your cheesecake and eat it, too!
- 12 Dates
- 2 Cups walnuts
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened coconut
- 3 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 Cups cashews
- 1/2 Cup walnuts
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 2 Cups raspberries
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 Scoops fermented vegan proteins+
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut
- Fresh berries
- Unsweetened coconut
- Soak the 2 cups of cashews overnight.
- Drain the cashews and rinse.
- For the crust, place the dates, walnuts, coconut and cinnamon in a food processor and blend until smooth but crumbly.
- Press crust mixture into a spring form pan. Place it in the freezer to chill.
- For the filling, place the soaked cashews, walnuts, coconut oil, vanilla, fermented vegan proteins+, maple syrup, coconut and raspberries in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and top with the filling.
- Cover and freeze several hours.
- Garnish with fresh berries and coconut before serving.