GENUINE HEALTH is a Canadian company with a strong commitment to social corporate responsibility. We are a proud B-Corporation, part of a community of companies that use business as a force for good, and we were the first natural supplement company to receive this status. As a B-Corp, we are recognized for our contributions to both people and the planet – in other words, not just profits!
We make awesome products – and we have awards to prove it! Since we launched greens+ almost 30 years ago, we’ve been committed to creating innovative products that support complete physical well-being—inside and out. We believe that well-nourished people can have a greater impact in this world. Our products are research-lead and we use only pure, natural, GMO-free ingredients to make the most effective natural products out there.
Visit our website at https://www.genuinehealth.com
Follow us on social media:
We care about our employees. Genuine Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a work environment where our team members are highly engaged. Some of the benefits that our team members enjoy include:
- Performance bonuses
- Group employee benefits
- Group RRSP and charitable donation matching programs
- Free product allowance
Genuine Health is seeking an energetic, savvy, experienced and creative Brand Manager to join our Marketing team!
In this role you will be primarily be responsible for the strategic planning, development, and direction of marketing efforts behind all Genuine Health brands and products. Key responsibilities include leading product development and new product pipeline, conducting detailed analysis and insight gathering to drive the strategic direction of the Genuine Health brand, coordinating the activities of all specialists (internal and external) in all integrated marketing activities including advertising, promotions, public relations, events, sponsorships and research, and providing leadership and development to direct reports. We are looking for someone who is a leader and role model within the department, taking ownership and driving creativity. But we also want more, we want you to have a driving passion for the Genuine Health Brand and Natural Health Industry.
- Develop detailed annual marketing plans to determine core objectives, strategies and initiatives for all Genuine Health brands
- Develop and execute an overall national promotional planning calendar, sales planning tools and vehicles for product promotion
- Lead and recommend strategies to guide current and future product development through consumer insights and business analytics
- Develop quarterly and annual business reviews to determine core objectives, strategies and initiatives
- Manage and coordinate all integrated marketing activities to drive distribution, build awareness and generate purchase intent
- Liaise with external agencies as required
- Provide leadership and mentorship to direct reports
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A university or college degree in Marketing and/or Business
- 3-5 years of experience in a Consumer Brand Management role, CPG experience an asset
- Superior market research and analysis skills
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Results oriented with experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Superior time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent project management skills
- A self-starter, who can work both independently and within a team
- High attention to detail and deadlines
- Trade and/or Shopper Marketing experience an asset
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of the natural health industry, including Genuine Health products, is an asset
If you meet these very specific qualifications and are interested in working for a company with an outstanding culture and work environment, please send your resume to Human Resources at Genuine Health.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer. To be considered, candidates must be able to display a high level of proficiency in English and be eligible to work in Canada.
Genuine Health provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities, available on request, during all aspects of the recruitment process.