Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce
Full Time in Toronto
Genuine Health currently has an exciting opportunity for Sr Manager of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce to join our team. We are looking for a talented, driven individual that possesses a combination of entrepreneurial spirit and creativity.
As Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce you will be the gatekeeper of all things digital at Genuine Health. Overseeing all ecommerce strategy inclusive of Amazon and DTC channels, social media strategy, digital marketing, and email marketing. You will lead an existing team and work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders to create a best-in-class digital experience for Genuine Health consumers.
- Defines the overall genuinehealth.com/ca and Amazon.com/ca marketing and ecommerce strategy, objectives and deliverables to inspire website visitor traffic, promote engagement and increase business customer acquisition growth and achieve revenue targets.
- Lead and manage our cross-functional digital team that drives: lead acquisition, conversion and lead nurturing, social media marketing as well as our brand e-marketing, web design and development.
- Owns the development, assessment and implementation of digital media. Partners with appropriate internal and external parties to plan, execute and optimize end-to-end campaign management of online marketing and advertising campaigns, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, social media, email, display, affiliate and aggregator channels.
- Collaborates with Brand teams, business units, and creative services to develop on-brand, best-in-class creative and content assets, e.g. landing pages, email campaigns, mobile, display banners and advertisements with the holistic customer journey in mind.
- Partners with key business leaders in the creation, management and testing of messages across all online business marketing programs and external communication channels.
- Produces, analyzes and tracks KPIs, specifically related to website traffic and marketing qualified leads, as well as online marketing campaign performance ROI.
- Participate in business strategic roadmap development and execution to leverage the content, digital, social and mobile media landscape
- Ensures third party agencies and partners are accountable to key performance metrics and goals.
- Drive operations and continued growth of the Ecommerce experience including Web Merchandising, Email and Performance Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
- Lead team in day-today-day execution of item Publishing, Merchandising, Site Content, Acquisition, Customer Outreach, and Retention strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ experience in all aspects of developing and managing digital marketing strategies and ecommerce execution
- Business or marketing-related university degree or diploma
- Extensive experience with Magento Commerce, Shopify + | POS, Amazon, and SAP
- Ability to think both strategically and act tactically
- Photoshop and desktop publishing skills an asset
- Track record of delivering multifaceted web, social and mobile driven marketing solutions from strategy through execution
- Demonstrate strong project management skills including: conceptualization; analysis; driving alignment; planning resources; managing milestones
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media technologies, platforms and practices to deliver an exceptional and engaging experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
About Genuine Health:
We make awesome products (and we have awards to prove it!)
Since we launched greens+ 25 years ago, we’ve been committed to creating innovative products. We lead with research and we use only pure, natural, GMO-free ingredients to make the most effective natural products out there. We create categories and drive innovation in the Natural Health world and we are proud of it.
Genuine Health offers a competitive compensation package, an exceptional benefits program, and a work environment where our team members are highly engaged. Some of the benefits that our team members enjoy include:
- Performance bonuses
- Internal training and education assistance program
- Fitness subsidy
- Flex-time and/or telecommuting options
- Group insurance (life, health, dental, disability)
- Group RRSP and charitable donation matching programs
- Free product and the ability to participate in the Friends & Family product programs
- And more…
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer.