Strategic Account Manager (USA)
Full time in Toronto
We are looking for a talented, driven individual who possesses a balance of entrepreneurial spirit and corporate structure to join our team as strategic account manager for the Genuine Health family of products. This high profile company growth role reports directly to the Director of Sales, National Accounts.
Health gives you the freedom to live the life you want to live. That’s the heart of our mission: to nourish and inspire you to feel awesome every day, so you can give more to the people around you, and crush your own goals, too. To us, this is Genuine Health. We make all natural, science-based supplements that give your body the nourishment it needs for improved energy, cognition, movement, sleep and gut health – so you can love how you feel, every day.
You may have heard of our first product, greens+. We launched greens+ over 25 years ago, the first whole food formula to truly nourish the body. Today greens+ is still the #1 superfood in Canada – but more importantly, the only superfood to be validated by 9 clinical studies.
But there’s more to us than that. We love science and research (you could say we’re obsessed), and during our 25 years on this planet, we’ve continued to create products that make a difference in your life.
- Create, plan, measure, guide strategic partnerships with defined key account customers within the USA market
- Develop and implement key account plans to ensure alignment in contractual, programming, assortment, promotion, innovation
- Effectively leverage and apply internal and external data sources/portals in decision making
- Adhere to Budget Sales, Budget Spend and Forecast Timing/Accuracy
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, gain senior level alignment
- Influence and persuade across the organization to procure and leverage resources, remove barriers, and engage cross functional teams to ensure projects are successful and timelines are met
- Collaborate with sales representatives to execute strategy
- Be the champion of the brand in every aspect
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in business, MBA preferred equivalent experience
- 5 years of key account management within Food, Drug, Mass
- In depth knowledge of Canada and USA retailer models
- Experience working within the health and wellness industry
- Experience working in a fast paced, lean environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship skills
- Strong negotiation skills with sense of urgency and follow up/through
- Ability to analyse, organize and customize into retailer solutions
- Successfully manage multiple and competing priorities
- Consistently seeking business development and elevation opportunities
- Capacity to travel to the USA
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer.