This beautiful, bright, and festive cranberry smoothie not only looks pretty, but it also tastes amazing. And, hidden within it are some of the best detoxifying ingredients you can find. Cranberry can naturally cleanse the body, ginger stimulates digestion and circulation and cinnamon can help to regulate blood sugar. Plus, it’s spiked with 10 grams of hydrolyzed collagen from clean collagen, which is supportive of healthy skin and joints!
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 2 ripe pears, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ¼ cup clean collagen (bovine or marine)
- ¾ teaspoon grated fresh ginger (or ½ tsp ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pure orange juice*
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on low, slowly increasing the speed to high, for 1-2 minutes until everything is completely smooth.
- Divide between two glasses.
*If you prefer a less sweet, more tart smoothie, substitute the orange juice for almond milk and use only almond milk in the recipe.
This smoothie will stay good in the fridge for up to 1 day if you have extra you can save it for later