Get your kids to help make these kebabs that are sure to be a hit! The Cinnamon Honey Yogurt Dip has a secret ingredient from omega3 kids+ D3: lutein! Lutein is a nutrient that has been shown to filter blue light from screens and protect the retina from oxidative damage—this is so important considering that children spend an average of more than 2 hours in front of screens each day!
- 4 different fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries, pineapple and watermelon)
- 5-10 wooden kebab sticks
Cinnamon Honey Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup plain full-fat yogurt
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp omega3 kids + D3 (cherry flavour)
- Assemble fruit kebabs by alternating fruits.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, cinnamon and omega-3 oil together. Refrigerate until serving.
- Dip kebabs into yogurt and enjoy!