This delicious and healthy dairy-free smoothie is so good, you could even have it for dessert! You’ll love how creamy and naturally sweet it is.
“I know I’ve got a yummy smoothie when Vienna says ‘ooooooh, YUMMY, YUMMY’ and Walker says “mmmm, this is realllllly good.’ And then in less than 5 minutes they’ve both slurped it back!” -Joy McCarthy
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup unsweetened plain yogurt (I prefer sheep or coconut yogurt)
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 scoop fermented organic vegan proteins+ in vanilla
- Optional for added sweetness: 1-2 medjool dates, remove pit
- Non-dairy milk to desired consistency
- Place all ingredients into high power blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.