Looking for the perfect, fresh, green smoothie? This low sugar smoothie bowl is loaded with greens and a little bit of fruit, and spiked with lime juice and fresh ginger for BIG taste! There’s also a surprise creamy (and nutrient-rich) boost from frozen cauliflower. (You can’t taste it, we swear!)
Personalize your smoothie bowl with your favourite toppings, or a swirl of your favourite coconut yogurt to make it extra creamy!
- a large handful of spinach
- 1 ½ cups of frozen cauliflower (lightly steamed first, then let cool and freeze)
- 1 scoop of Genuine Health greens+ in vanilla
- ¼ of a ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- ¾ of a cup of almond milk
- ½ tbsp of chopped fresh ginger (add in more if you love ginger!)
- ¼ cup of pineapple
- ½ a blood or regular orange
- 2 to 3 ice cubes
Optional: For a more creamy texture, blend in 2-3 tbsp of your favourite coconut yogurt or swirl it in after blending.
- slices of limes and oranges
- buckwheat groats
- pepitas and sunflower seeds
- hemp seeds
- coconut flakes
- your favourite edible flower petals
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth!
- Once everything has been blended together, pour mixture into your favourite smoothie bowl and top with the smoothie bowl toppings!