This combination of fibre, fats and protein is the tastiest way to squash those 3pm cravings!
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup nut butter of choice (i.e. almond, peanut, cashew)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup Genuine Health fermented organic vegan proteins+ in vanilla or chocolate
- Optional: ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line a cake or loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt the peanut butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until combined. Stir in the walnuts if using.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving