In-Store Product Specialist
Part Time in Edmonton AB
We’re looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated people who share our passion for health & happiness to join our demo team in Edmonton, AB.
As an In-store Product Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to interact with customers in health food stores to promote Genuine Health products. This includes product sampling, communicating product features and benefits, and encouraging sales.
This is the ideal opportunity for those who:
- Have a background or interest in health and nutrition
- Are outgoing and personable
- Possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public
- Are a quick learner and have a professional and positive work attitude
- Enjoy working independently but also excel when working as part of a team
- Have tried Genuine Health’s products and can provide experiential feedback
- Previous experience with in‐store demonstrations, merchandising, retail sales and/or customer service would be an asset
- Own a car
- Part‐time, flexible weekday evening and weekend shifts
- Approximately 10 hours a month
- Competitive wages
- Product training
- Ability to purchase product at a reduced rate
About Genuine Health:
At Genuine Health we are inspired by our customers, our people, our products and our passion for health. Our vision is to change the way people are nourished. Over the past 20 years the company that started with one product is now one of the largest natural products companies in Canada.
Please e‐mail your résumé to email@example.com and include your city in the subject line of your email. We thank all interested candidates in advance for their application. However, only those that we feel are best suited for this position will be contacted.