Key Account Manager
Full time in Toronto
Genuine Health currently has an opening for a Key Account Manager to join our team for a permanent position. This position reports to the Director of Sales, National Accounts and is responsible for the daily management within a portfolio of national and/or regional banners.
Who is Genuine Health? Let us tell you:
We feel good, and inspire others to do the same
At the heart of everything we do is to help everyone who uses our products to love how they feel. People who feel good do good for themselves and others. As our founder and president, Stewart Brown says, “Health gives you the ultimate freedom – freedom to live your life to the fullest.”
We make awesome products (and we have awards to prove it!)
Since we launched greens+ 25 years ago, we’ve been committed to creating innovative products. We lead with research and we use only pure, natural, GMO-free ingredients to make the most effective natural products out there. We create categories and drive innovation in the Natural Health world and we are proud of it. In 2014, we created the first fully fermented protein powder, and we just launched our first ever probiotic to change how people think about the gut microbiome.
We have big hearts
We care about the environment, and use ingredients that come from sustainable, earth-friendly sources. We volunteer together, to show our communities what Genuine Health is made of. And as the first natural supplement company to receive the BCorp™ designation, we pride ourselves on our high standards and transparency in everything we do.
- Provide analytical, sales and project support to the Director of Sales, National Accounts regarding specific key accounts
- Complete thorough analysis in order to inform decisions on assortment, promotion, new listings, item forecasting as well as vendor contracts
- Create presentations to cover programs, planning and business reviews
- Complete competitor analysis and put forward recommendations as appropriate regarding pricing and product placement
- Measurement of scorecards to track progress and key parameters
- Provide effective and timely customer support to key accounts
- Assist and develop promotional and planogram builds
- Effectively act as a brand ambassador of Genuine Health
Skills and Qualifications:
- A University degree (business is preferred)
- Three to five years plus, of experience in category or account management, sales planning and business development
- Exceptional data analytical skills with the ability to produce and interpret accurate reports
- Extensive computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong and professional customer service skills with the ability to work with Tier 1 national retailers
- Experience in the CPG industry especially within the Grocery, Drug and Mass channels
- Head office negotiation and customer facing
- Experience with retailer portals
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritize projects and deadlines with composure
- Experience working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the natural health industry is an asset
- Bilingual (English/French) a strong asset
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer.