There’s nothing better than sipping an iced matcha latte on a hot afternoon. Joy’s version uses coconut butter for extra creaminess and collagen for its skin and joint benefits! All you need is a few ingredients and a blender, and you’ll be sipping your way to matcha bliss.
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 scoop collagen+, unflavoured
- 2 tbsp coconut butter/manna or 4 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp raw unpasteurized honey
- ¾ cup hot water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place matcha powder, collagen, coconut butter, honey and hot water into a high power blender. Let the steam escape before blending otherwise the top can blow off the top.
- Blitz until creamy. Place ice into a glass. Pour matcha latte over ice and enjoy!