Chocolate chip cookies are amazing and all, but if you find that they don’t make you feel so awesome, you’ll want to try these easy cookie bites—which are made from healthy ingredients that combine to give you a chocolate cookie feel, but without the sugar blast.
Best of all, these bites are spiked with 20 grams of easily-absorbed collagen peptides, which will help to keep your skin looking hydrated, your joints feeling great, and so much more.
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 2 scoops collagen+, marine or bovine (unflavoured)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp cup mini dairy free chocolate chips
- Combine the almond flour, shredded coconut, and collagen in a medium bowl and mix.
- Stir in the maple syrup and coconut oil and stir until well combined.
- Mix in the mini chocolate chips
- Roll the mixture into balls around one tablespoon in size.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until desired texture.