Overnight oats are so easy and delicious, they’re often called a breakfast “game changer.” You soak rolled oats in nut milk (or any milk of choice), plus any seasonings you like, and put the mixture in the fridge overnight. In the morning, you have ready-to-enjoy oatmeal that will keep you fuelled all morning.
These overnight oats are spiked with the warming goodness of ginger and cinnamon, grated carrot, plus fibre-rich chia seeds, and prebiotics and phytonutrients to support a healthy gut and immune system.
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- 1 scoop fermented organic gut superfoods+ orange ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients except walnuts into a bowl or jar and mix well.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Top with walnuts, extra grated carrot or other toppings of choice.