A tasty treat that makes for a perfect protein and fiber rich breakfast or dessert! Filled with energy producing minerals like iron and calcium, and loaded with antioxidants to prevent premature aging.
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop fermented organic vegan proteins+ in Chocolate flavour
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup of finely chopped mixed nuts and seeds (We used brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, and almonds)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Pour unsweetened coconut milk into a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk in 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and raw cacao powder.
- Mix well and add chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, add an ice cream scoop full of chocolate chia coconut milk mixture into 2 separate serving dishes. Top with ½ of the raspberries, then another layer of chocolate mixture. Top with a layer of raspberries and nut mixture.