Soft, chewy, and full of warming spices like ginger, nutmeg and cloves… what more could you want in a cookie? Thanks to a mixture of coconut and almond flour, plus prebiotic fibre and superfoods from fermented organic gut superfoods+, these cookies are FILLING! Take them with you on your outdoor fall adventures.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond meal (ground almonds/almond flour)
- 2 scoops fermented organic gut superfoods+ in unsweetened unflavoured
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted*
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼-½ cup real maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease a cookie sheet or line one with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. This is an important step because the coconut flour needs time to absorb the moisture.
- Using small spoonfuls, place the batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes (12 for convection, 17 minutes for regular oven).
- Let cool a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack because they will be soft. They freeze well and refrigerate them to keep longer.